I now live in Spain and only offer public walks once or twice each year. If you are interested in a private booking, then please email firstname.lastname@example.org to make arrangements including location, budget, and timings.
I also deliver my walks as virtual experiences with a combination of zoom, streetview, and photos, and these can be self-guided as shown below.
Praise for Ghostsigns Walking Tours
- “Fascinating” – Londonist
- “Really enjoyable, led by knowledgeable and engaging local guy who really knows his stuff. I have been interested in ghostsigns for a while but learnt a lot and thoroughly recommend this” – silvershorts (Tripadvisor)
- “I felt like I was seeing my usual neighbourhood anew” – Smitonius (Tripadvisor)
- “A fascinating tour which gives an excellent overview of the history and appeal of ghostsigns” – Caroline Derry
- “Sam is an extremely knowledgeable and entertaining guide” – Anna Rothwell
- “A very enjoyable afternoon!” – alexjbird (Tripadvisor)
Read more reviews on Tripadvisor
My Ghostsigns walking tours can be enjoyed on the street or remotely via a screen. They offer the chance to learn about ghost signs and the individual stories of those along each route. Every stop includes audio and text to tell the story, accompanied contemporary and contextual images that will enrich your understanding. I am also available to delivery these walks live via zoom, and very occassionally on the street for private bookings. Get in touch to enquire.